Search This Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

மதிப்பிற்குரிய ஆசிரியர்

மதிப்பிற்குரிய ஆசிரியர் 

One Big Salute to this man!!! Must Read...

Every day he travels across the river with a rubber tube around his waist, just to teach the children because taking bus will cost him 3 hours were as he can reach the school in 15 mins through the river.


Abdul Malik crossing the river

கேரளா மாநிலம் மலப்புரம் மாவட்டத்தை சேர்ந்த அப்துல் மாலிக் என்ற இந்த ஆசிரியர் தினந்தோறும் ஆற்றில் இறங்கி டியூப் மூலம் கரையை கடந்து, பள்ளிக்கு சென்று பாடம் நடத்துகிறார்.

பஸ் மூலம் சென்றால் 3 மணி நேரம் ஆகும் என்று ஆற்றின் வழியாக 15 நிமடத்தில் பள்ளிக்கு சென்று பாடம் எடுக்கிறார்.

இன்று அவர் ஆற்றை கடந்து பள்ளிக்கு சென்ற போது ஏரளமான மாணவர்கள் வாழ்த்து அட்டையுடன் காத்திருந்து அவருக்கு அசிரியர் தின வாழ்த்துக்களை தெரிவித்தனர்.

ஜாஹாங்கீர் என்ற ஏழு வயது மாணவனிடம் பெரியவனாகி என்னவாவாய் என்று கேட்டதற்கு ’மாலிக் சார்’ மாதிரி ஆசிரியர் ஆவேன் என்று கூறியுள்ளான்.

இன்று ஒரு சில ஆசிரியர்கள் காலையில் பள்ளிக்கு சென்று கையெழுத்து போட்டதோடு சரி பிறகு எங்கு போனார் என்று யாருக்குமே தெரியாது,ஒரு சில ஆசிரியர்கள் 12 மணிக்கு மேல் தான் பள்ளிக்கே வருவர்.இப்படிப்பட்ட ஆசிரியர்களிடையே அப்துல் மாலிக்கின் சேவையை பாராட்டத் தான் வேண்டும்.

ஆசிரியர் பணி என்பது வெறும் கல்வியை மட்டும் போதிப்பது இல்லை; ஒழுக்கம் பண்பு, ஆன்மீகம், பொது அறிவு என அனைத்தையும் மாணவர்களுக்கு எடுத்துக்கூறி, அவர்களை சிறந்த மனிதர்களாக்கும் உன்னதப் பணியாகும். அப்படிப்பட்ட தெய்வீகமானப் பணியை மாணவர்களுக்கு அளிக்க, தன்னலமற்ற, தியாக மனப்பான்மை கொண்டவராக இருந்தால் மட்டும் போதாது; கற்பிக்கும் தொழிலை நேசிப்பவராகவும் இருக்க வேண்டும். அவர்கள் தான் உண்மையான ஆசிரியர்கள்.  

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I�m no longer certain where you're getting your info, however good topic.
I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more.
Thank you for great info I was searching for this info for my mission.
http://startersmkb.nl/index.php?do=/profile-262320/info/,www.cardesignschool.it/louisvuitton.html

Here is my homepage ... miumiu 財布

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up fast!
What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink
for your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Here is my web blog ... プラダ 公式

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your weblog using msn.
That is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return
to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you
for the post. I will certainly comeback.

my page - prada バッグ 新作

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.

Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

Feel free to visit my webpage - プラダ 公式

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would
like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

Check out my blog ... juicing for cancer, ,

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a
look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Fantastic blog and wonderful design and style.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... watson wine

Anonymous said...

I go to see daily some blogs and information sites to read content,
however this web site offers feature based articles.

my web blog: รับทำ seo

Anonymous said...

Great web site. A lot of helpful information here.
I'm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious.

And of course, thank you to your effort!

Here is my website ... รับทำ seo

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very
techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin.

Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

Feel free to visit my site อาหารเสริมลดน้ำหนัก

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.

A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance.
I must say you've done a fantastic job with this.
In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Safari.
Exceptional Blog!

Review my blog ... รับทำ seo

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness
over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly
the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.


Also visit my webpage :: รับทำ seo

Anonymous said...

I know this web site offers quality based articles and other information, is
there any other website which offers these stuff in quality?


Feel free to visit my web-site; รับทำ seo

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not
very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to
start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

Here is my web site ... รับทำ seo

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she wants to
be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


my web site ... ผลบอล

Anonymous said...

It's truly very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television,
so I simply use the web for that purpose, and get the hottest news.


Also visit my web page ผลบอล

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, except
before end I am reading this impressive post to increase my experience.


my web-site: รับทำ seo