Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

பரம்பரை என்றால் என்ன? தெரிந்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள் :

பரம்பரை என்றால் என்ன? தெரிந்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள் :




நாம் ஏதாவது ஒரு விஷயத்தை பற்றி பேசும் பொழுது, பரம்பரை பரம்பரையாய் என்று சொல்வதுண்டு... 

பரம்பரை என்றால் என்ன? வழி வழியாக என்று சொல்லலாம் என்றாலும், "தலைமுறை தலைமுறையாக" என்பதே உண்மை பொருள் ஆகும்.

அப்படியென்றால், பரம்பரை என்பது முந்தைய தலைமுறையை குறிக்கும் சொல்லா? ஆம்!.. பரன் + பரை = பரம்பரை 

நமக்கு அடுத்த தலைமுறைகள்:

நாம்
மகன் + மகள்
பெயரன் + பெயர்த்தி
கொள்ளுப்பெயரன் + கொள்ளுப்பெயர்த்தி
எள்ளுப்பெயரன் + எள்ளுப்பெயர்த்தி

நமக்கு முந்தைய தலைமுறைகள்:

நாம் - முதல் தலைமுறை
தந்தை + தாய் - இரண்டாம் தலைமுறை
பாட்டன் + பாட்டி - மூன்றாம் தலைமுறை
பூட்டன் + பூட்டி - நான்காம் தலைமுறை
ஓட்டன் + ஓட்டி - ஐந்தாம் தலைமுறை
சேயோன் + சேயோள் - ஆறாம் தலைமுறை
பரன் + பரை - ஏழாம் தலைமுறை

ஒரு தலைமுறை - சராசரியாக 68 வருடங்கள் என்று கொண்டால்,
ஏழு தலைமுறை - 480 வருடங்கள்..
ஈரேழு தலைமுறை - 960 வருடங்கள்..(கிட்டத்தட்ட ஆயிரம் வருடங்கள்)

ஆக, பரம்பரை பரம்பரையாக என்று சொல்வதன் பொருள் ஈரேழு, பதினான்கு தலைமுறையாக என்று பொருள் வரும்.

எனக்கு தெரிந்து, வேறெந்த மொழிகளிலும் இப்படி உறவு முறைகள் இல்லை.. இதுவும் தமிழுக்கு ஒரு தனிச் சிறப்பு!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure the place you're getting your info, however great topic.
I must spend a while learning much more or working out more.
Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission.



Also visit my webpage how to get your ex girlfriend back

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this website carries awesome and truly excellent material in favor of readers.

Stop by my website; fake oakleys

Anonymous said...

Hi, yup this paragraph is truly nice and I have
learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
thanks.

Feel free to visit my web site Jeremy Scott Adidas Wings
Also see my site - Jeremy Scott Adidas

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the such a lot important info for me.

And i'm satisfied reading your article. But want to remark on few general issues, The website style is perfect, the articles is actually great : D. Just right task, cheers

my blog post - louboutin outlet

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

There are so many options out there that
I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

Also visit my web site http://go-jc.com/arethayxy

Anonymous said...

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get
in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you access consistently rapidly.

Review my weblog ... cheap mac cosmetics

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to find this website. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new stuff in your blog.

my page - Ray Ban Outlet